We are the everybody clinic.
The Atchison Community Health Clinic is a nonprofit, community-based organization that provides compassionate, high-quality health care for all. We accept all patients: those without insurance as well as those with Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance. We also offer a Sliding Fee Scale for those who qualify.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and mental health care
- Child care, screening and immunizations
- OB care
- Visual acuity and hearing screening
- Cholesterol screening
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Referrals for mammography and radiology
- Nutritional and educational services
- Physical therapy
- Case management for patients needing help with social services
- Prescription assistance services
Learn more about our Patient Services.
2013-20142013: ACHC serves 928 patients
2013-14: 4,900 clinic visits