Our health care is for everybody.
Atchison Community Health Clinic is the everybody clinic. As a Federally Qualified Health Clinic, we are able to offer great health care to all who need it, regardless of your ability to pay. We also provide high-quality dental care to the uninsured, underinsured, and those with private health insurance.
Medical Clinic Services
- Acute, non-emergency care for all ages
- Chronic care for all ages
- Smoking Cessation and Weight Loss Programs for eligible patients
Women's Health Services
- PAP Smears
- STI Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Mammogram Referrals
- Fertility Education
Other Specialty Services
- Health Education
- Case Management
- Prescription Assistance Program and medications for those who qualify
- Outreach & Enrollment to assist in applying for Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance on the marketplace, as well as disability applications
- Smoking Cessation
- Managing Diabetes
- Coping with Chronic Pain
In House Pharmacy
Please remember to notify us before your prescription runs out. ACHC may take up to three business days to fill your prescription.
Atchison Community Health Clinic offers high-quality healthcare services to all people located in Atchison County and its surrounding areas. We believe that quality healthcare is for everyone, regardless of a person’s ability to pay. We are committed to serving the uninsured as well as those with Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance. Our services are available to all age groups. Because we offer medical, dental, and behavioral health services, we have the unique ability to treat the entire person, all under one roof.